Tabloid Whore!

3.07.2006

DANA REEVE DIES AT 44.


Today is one of those days when you end up walking around trying to make sense of why terrible stuff seems to happen to really good people. Dana Reeve, the widow of Christopher Reeve lost her battle with lung cancer on Monday. It is always the scariest thing when you hear about someone like Dana who had never smoked, dying from lung cancer. This is so terribly sad because I heard in the news a few months back that she was supposedly doing better and responding to treatment. It was not that long ago, Oct 2004, that her husband, our Superman, Christopher Reeve died. How horrible for their 13 year old son Will who has now lost both his parents. If it weren't for that, I would feel some comfort that she is probably up there in heaven with Christopher, but instead, I'm just sad.
Source

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrible, terrible news today : ( RIP, Dana. I'm so sad for Will.

9:25 AM, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to think that they belonged together...and now they are again. It's the only way i can think to make sense of sad things happening to good people :(

10:26 AM, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, it does leave you feeling empty for some reason....I too have a son that age and my heart goes out to Will. I hope he has inherited the courage that his parents have always shown. It is so sad !

10:51 AM, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sad, so sad :(

11:12 AM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home