Tabloid Whore!

3.13.2006

CLAY AIKEN FANS FILE SUIT. ALSO NEED TO GET A LIFE.

"I'm here! I'm queer! Get used to it!!"


Arg! Stuff like this really pisses me off. Get ready, cuz TW is on fire today! According to the National Enquirer, A group of Clay Aiken fans have filed an official complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, claiming that they spent thousands of dollars being psychotic "Claymates," only to learn that he is not the "virginal asexual, family friendly performer" they believed. Apparently, the "fans" are saying that after seeing the previously published article the National Enquirer ran about Clay and his online dating sexploits, they had "complete meltdowns." Oh the horror! I can just imagine their stupid ass conversations, "Clay is gay! The world will end! We no longer enjoy his voice anymore because he is (shhh!) one of them "homosexuals!" Stupid ignorant idiots. Whe the f*ck cares?! If you liked the kid on Idol for his voice, he is still the same person with the same voice. The people with the real problems are the 4o+ year old women who have branded themselves "Claymates" and scream and throw their panties on stage to him. I don't recall Clay ever acting like he was some big "ladies man" anyway. With freaks like that for fans, it's no wonder the poor guy may have feared repercussions on his career and had to look for companionship in secret. All he wanted to do was be a singer, he didn't ask for the rest of his life to be judged. And hey, I voted for Ruben, so I am not saying this because I'm a big Clay fan or anything like that.
Nine women filed grievances and are remaining "anonymous" because the "fear reprisals." More likely, they are hiding behind "anonymous" because they fear people will find out what freaks they are for getting so obsessed with Aiken, not to mention that they are homophobic losers on top of it. The National Enquirer says that if their case can be proved, they could "be in line for substantial compensation." Lovely, just what America needs, another cracked up lawsuit with people just trying to make money they don't deserve. Assholes!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole freaking' world is falling apart and these idiots are freaking out about Clay's sex life???!!!! Stupid bigots! Did they honestly think he was straight? Let 'em rot in hell, ASSHOLES!!!

1:48 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGOD! You do know that the whole thing was a hoax, right? You cannot be so dumb as to believe that shit. There is NO truth to that at all. It was a joke made up at Perez Hilton. Check it out over there.

7:58 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

honey chile...
1) The blog is called "Tabloid Whore" and we report what is in the "Tabloids"..the story was in the latest issue of the National Enquirer, so that's why we are talking about it. If it's not a true story, then send a letter to them.

2) I don't read Perez Hilton...obviously.

9:01 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry. You are right. I just got upset that this story that was a hoax is being reported as true. Please delete my above post if you want.

10:06 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

No, your comment is good (except for the "you cannot be so dumb to believe that" line. If the story is really not true, I want people to know that by reading your comment. If the National Enquirer prints a retraction, then it will also be addressed directly on the post. I agree with you, It makes me upset if a story that appeared in the National Enquirer was based off a source like that. I mean, I know it's the National Enquirer and all, but usually their sources are more reliable and not just from random blogs. Thanks for the info, I'm glad it may not be true b/c the thought of people actually doing that to Clay or anyone is horrifying to me!

10:36 AM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The FTC thing did not originate at Perezhilton. The NY post and other papers printed the news and then Jossip ran the full text of the complaint
http://www.jossip.com/gossip/clay-aiken/the-ftc-battle-to-declare-clay-aiken-gay-20060227.php

The Telegraph, the Enquirer and other places all say that it is real.

3:07 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Good stuff 3:07. Thank you for the link. I knew my fab National Enquirer wouldn't let me down with such a possible weak source. I just read the full complaint...unbelievable.

3:40 PM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous fans? How can you prove you are a fan? Anybody can say you are Clay's fan, for me those people are Clay's heaters who try to destroy him, I think at the end this will be good for him and help to sell CDs

9:46 AM, March 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) how could anyone not know clay is gay?

2) who cares, what does that have to do with the fact the boy can sing?

3) what a bunch of losers!

4) the pic that is supposed to be clay on line doesn't even look like the real clay to me.

5) what a sad way for him to be outed. i feel sad for him and i am not even a huge fan.

4:53 PM, March 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The point is gay or straight don't hide behind the Lord and Christianity and make out like you are a good moral and Christian person when you are not. This is being a hypocrite which is worse than the sin. And having your fans thinking you are a good and high moral person when you are not as some priests do. I don;t blame his fans for being mad. And I am nor even a fan of his. I also think Cliff Richard (a British pop singer) is doing the same thing. Denying he is gay and pretending to be a Christian.

7:47 AM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home