Tabloid Whore!

3.08.2006

BRITNEY'S BARE TUMMY REVEALED!


Ok, I was going to wait until Britney announced it herself before believing she was pregnant with baby #2, but after seeing the Star photos and now these, I'm convinced she's got a bun in the oven. Just think back to the first photos that came out in October '05 of Britney post baby when she was at Moonshadows with Kevin, showing her flat tummy and wearing that yellow skirt. She looked pretty damn hot, so how can this suddenly be post baby weight that we didn't see before? :

October 2005
I just hope things really are ok between her and Kevin like her people claim, cuz the last thing she needs while being pregnant is stress over trouble in her marriage! Well, best of luck to my girl, be happy!
Bikini Photos Source: Marie/JJB

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, looks like chub. Only time will tell...

6:42 PM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't see any red string around her wrist either. Is she over that too?

i'm guessing its a baby and not frito's.

7:15 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger beatrice_milk said...

dang...i kinda hope that it's not another baby, it's just too soon. kfed is "starting up" his "career" and she's such a new mom! it's a lot for anyone to take, nevermind the pressures and misconceptions of the media.

8:23 PM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TW, I don't know how the hell you expect me to earn my living without you to keep my sanity while I'm working. Where are you?

1:25 PM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home