Tabloid Whore!

3.24.2006

BRITNEY HITS THE BOOZE?

Looks like the rumors about Britney Spears being pregnant with baby #2 may not be true after all. Apparently people saw my girl Brit boozing it up with a fabulous Cosmopolitan (delicious!) at the birthday party she threw for Kevin Federline on Tuesday at Tao in Vegas. Brit and Kev are said to have returned to Tao the following night, where Britney was allegedly seen "downing shots." You never know, she may not be pregnant and all those supposed people who said they heard her saying "I'm pregnant!" at the Four Season's in Maui could have been lying. Her fairly big tummy could still just be post baby tummy. OR (and I like this theory), that very well could have been a stunt Cosmo she was drinking and water or 7-Up she was shooting, just to throw everyone off. I know, I know, I'm reaching..but it's Friday, let me have my fun.
In other Britney news, the guest appearance she made on Will & Grace is going to air next week, so make sure to watch. I saw a clip of it on the news this morning and she was really funny and looked gorgeous.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looked fat on the clip. Told you, not preggers, just FAT! That's the trailer trash in her surfacing...

12:22 PM, March 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the sculpture some guy made of her giving birth?? It's crazy!!
http://www.caplakesting.com/2006_catalog/de/index.htm

8:46 PM, March 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, she might not be a size 0, but she's pretty dang small. The belly thing though..I dunno, she was looking preggers..I've heard all kinds of theories, but I'm just gonna be happy if she ends up not being pregnant yet...although I have a feeling if she's not now she will be soon anyway..

5:34 AM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home