Tabloid Whore!

2.03.2006

SHERYL CROW & LANCE ARMSTRONG ARE DUNZO!

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!! Agghghh!! I can barely handle this and deal with all this break-up news. People is reporting that Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong have broken up after 2 years of dating. WTF??! They got engaged 5 months ago! The couple released a joint statement:

"After much thought and consideration we have made a very tough decision to split up. We both have a deep love and respect for each other and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this very difficult time."

Once again, another carbon copy break-up statement. I hate that "thought and consideration" line. Anyway, I just read a freakin' interview with her in Allure where she was gushing about him! She even wore that horrible yellow dress that time in his honor. I don't get it. They seemed so great together. I wasn't even obsessed in the slightest with these two (like um, lets say Nick & Jessica for example), but I did think they were a cool couple and totally real. Damn, how can you break up with Lance Armstrong?? F-er better not have cheated! But considering how he left his first wife and all...you never know.
Source: People

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheryl Crow is a publicity whore who has been following me wherever I go, whatever channel my TV is tuned into..attaching herself to whatever is happening at the moment.. I cant get away from her! Shoo Cheryl-get off of me. She dropped Lance because he's no longer in the limelight. Happened to catch the red-dress runway event for fashion and who is the head bitch walking down the runway..CHERL F-ing Crow.. FLY AWAY! GO!!!

9:42 AM, February 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Lance Armstrong is a SCOUNDREL: he left his wife -- who stuck by him through years of CANCER treatment, now ain't that fun & glamourous, not to mention giving BIRTH to his kids -- when he was recovered and back on top of his game. I hope Sheryl C. dumped his ass hard.

7:09 AM, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheryl Crow got dumped, she thought because lance mom loved her, it would help her in the long run. Didn't work...never thought they'll get married.

12:33 PM, February 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand how anyone can possibly care about these two. yawn

1:23 PM, February 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lance was not with his wife when he had cancer... he met her after he was recovering.. she was a reporter when he was racing.. important point.. his mom took care of him when he was sick.. not the ex wife

9:51 AM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home