Tabloid Whore!

2.14.2006

SHANNEN DOHERTY IN CAR ACCIDENT.

Actress Shannen Doherty was involved in a car crash in Malibu on Monday, when she plowed into on-coming car while trying to make a left turn onto PCH. Doherty complained of pain at the scene, but refused treatment. Police cited her with causing the accident. In addition to his car being totaled, the driver of the car Doherty hit was taken by ambulance to Santa Monica hospital and is now at home recuperating from a neck injury. Uh oh. Y'all know what that means. Hey, even though everyone thinks Shannen is a crazy bitch, I always liked her. I saw her at LAX airport a few months back and wanted to say hi, but I was too afraid that she would yell at me, so I left her alone. Shit, she really could be a crazy bitch for all I know and I like my face the way it is, thank you very much!
Source: TMZ

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how did she look in person??????

2:30 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

She looked exactly the same as she does on tv. great!

3:02 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i met her once too. i found her to be "odd" looking, not bad, not good just "odd". One eye lower than the other bothered me along with the fact that her teeth were a bit large and she spoke out of the sider of her mouth.

Interesting...

3:29 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously the crash was an accident, after all how can she really judge oncoming traffic with one eye that's practically lined up next to her mouth.

Poor girl.

10:59 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, JPFL, that's freaking hysterical! And true!

9:11 AM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLL jpfl, loves it! Laughing out loud just doesn't happen often enough. Thanks!

7:24 AM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dated a guy who dated her (he was extremely good loking but a moron) He told me she had on eye lower than the other and was atotal bitch during dinner to the servers.

8:36 AM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home