Tabloid Whore!

2.14.2006

SEX AND THE CITY'S JOHN CORBETT GOES COUNTRY.

Sweet God in heaven, please find me a man like this.

I know I've been focusing a lot on music the past couple days, but sometimes it's a nice break from the same recycled gossip stories (and I love my music!). So, hey girls! Remember dreamy Aiden from Sex and The City? Oh how I loved him!! Well, John Corbett, the real life actor who played Aiden has now started a country music career. His record doesn't come out until April, but AOL music is featuring the video for his first ever single called, "Good To Go." Ok, I will say right now, TW ain't no Country music girl...I pretty much despise all that is country music..I'm sorry, it's hard to take the rock outta the girl. BUT, this is a miracle....I LOVED the song and when he comes out with an album, I will buy it. Ok, so maybe the whole Aiden thing is influencing me, but what can you say? I'm a sucker for a cute guy with a good voice. Now just a warning: In the video, Corbett is sporting these mega HUGE sideburns and long hair, which kind of startled me and isn't very Aiden. I'm not a big ass side burn kinda girl either. But maybe his girlfriend Bo Derek is, who is featured in the video. Egh, even through all that hair, he is still damn cute. Check it out!

4 Comments:

Blogger sarainitaly said...

Thank you for sharing! I love John Corbett. He is quite the hottie. I used to see him a lot when he was co-owner in the Fenix Underground Club in Seattle, and he was even better in person! The video/song is great, I hope he has great success. But he needs to lose the sideburns and hair - anything that covers up his cute face has GOT to go!

7:49 AM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, dead-on agree about the sideburns. Have loved John Corbett since the quirky Norhern Exposure. His music is very close to Tim McGraw, the only other country singer i can stomach, probably because he is a hotty too.
I vote dont give up on the good Angie/jen/Brad gossip. I dont know why, but i cant get enuf.
Thanks for great site, you have great links and excellent, aint-seen-em-before photos here. xoxo

3:33 PM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was the only attractive guy on SATC

4:29 PM, February 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the last comment. OBVIOUSLY u didnt watch SANTC. THERE WERE LOTS OF hott guys. BUT...he is a major hottie. (BIG = GROSS.)

9:39 AM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home