Tabloid Whore!

2.12.2006

RYAN STARR AND TRISHELLE = TRASHY REALITY.

Uccggggh! Sorry, I just came across these pictures of two of my least favorite reality show people, American Idol's Ryan Starr (where's that long awaited cd you keep talking about releasing Ryan?) and the one person who is more of a hoochie than Paris Hilton, Trishelle from Real World. The shots of these two whowahz were taken at this year's ultra competitive sporting event, The Lingerie Bowl. Ok, I take that back...I don't have any proof that Ryan is a whowah, just that she is stupid (anyone see her on Surreal Life?). Trishelle, is completely different story. We have about 100 hours of reality tv as proof, so she is shit out of luck. So sorry folks, but I need to have a little humor & bitchiness after the whole Michelle Kwan ordeal...still so upsetting.
Photos: JJB

Can someone please tell Ryan the corset look HAS to go? Has this girl ever worn an outfit where she is not showing her stomach? We get it Ryan, you have flat abs. I swear, her look has not changed since American Idol.
"Waaa! Flava! I don't want to be a sell out!!"


Nice. New. Teeth. Trishelle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberwyn said...

Its TRASHelle CANtanella. Lol, those girls are nastay.

12:49 AM, February 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks much different. Maybe now I can get those horrid nude pics of her out of my mind. Bad. Very bad.

7:25 AM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate Ryan Starr. Girl takes herself far too seriously. Saw her in person, and she seriously disappears when she turns sideways, Terri Hatcher skinny, which is not a good thing, IMO.

7:29 AM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home