Tabloid Whore!

2.17.2006

PATRICK DEMPSEY MAKES MY KNEES WEAK.

Yesterday, I made my regular Thursday lunch time stop at the newsstand to check out all the new, glossy tabloids for the week and came face-to-face with an unexpected surprise. I looked in front of me and dreamy Patrick Dempsey was staring right back at me. Now, maybe if was the luckiest bitch in the world he would have been standing in front of me, but, alas, I'm not. It was the next best thing, Dempsey plastered all over the March cover of Details Magazine. Hey, I'll tell you right now that I watched "Can't Buy Me Love" a zillion times as a teenager and have not just recently jumped on the Dempsey "Dr. McDreamy" bandwagon. I stood by him when he was all gangly, dorky and had really big hair (now that's gotta mean something). Ok, maybe I didn't lust after him back then like I do now, but I am all about vintage Dempsey. Saying that, I do looooove Grey's Anatomy and the whole storyline he has with Meredith. Heartbreaking! Oh! The Details interview said that Grey's Exec Producer originally wanted Rob Lowe for the McDreamy role, but he was doing Lion's Den. Thank the sweet baby Jesus for that! Rob Lowe's neat and all, but could you IMAGINE? Anyway, here are the gooorgeous pix from Details for your Friday viewing pleasure. Oh my! Ladies, please try to keep your pants on. It's a really good article, not to mention, with all the attention he's been getting, It's great to see the man finally getting some much deserved props. And sure, he's pretty darn cute too.
Patrick Dempsey Details interview


"This is funny to me. I'm a hunky guy now. How did THAT happen?" -Patrick Dempsey, Details.



10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty gross!

8:58 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pretty hot!!!

10:10 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Christian Lindke said...

Don't forget Happy Together.

I couldn't believe they did an episode of Grey's with Helen Slater and didn't even have McDreamy walk in the room.

10:55 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Virenda said...

That man is a dream.

I loved that movie, member the one where he delivered pizza and oh oh the one where all these older women feel in love with him?!!! I watched all those and had a crush on him then.

NOW though, man, he is FANTASTICALLY lovely!

2:15 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...I can barely keep my panties on. He is soooo incredible hot. I also love Greys Anatomy, please let Meredith and him get it on again. I can't stand his wife, how awful is that. I am in love!!

6:12 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger sarainitaly said...

I have always been a Dempsey fan. i watched With Honors a zillion times, because of him. Dreamy, just dreamy. I could never understand why he wasn't a bigger star. Maybe it was because he was married to a grandma...

6:11 AM, February 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dempsey is universally hot!! Whether you are black, white, whatever, if you got eyes, u can't help but fall in love...plus, i am now a fan of your blog due to our mutual adoration of Dempsey

3:40 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger eyeovthestorm said...

What about Fast Times, Lover Boy. Can you tell I've been a fan since the '80's? lol lol lol And can't forget Mobsters!!! That's when he really grew up!

11:47 AM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i have to say is that patrick dempsey really is DREAMY!!!!!!!!!!!

5:05 PM, April 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me +& my mom both think he's pretty hot, but my mom actually went to school with him. I think that's pretty neat that my mom actually KNEW him and talked to him a couple times.:]
::ahh im getting all excited!::

11:27 AM, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home