Tabloid Whore!

2.17.2006

LISA RINNA GETS THE BOOT: DANCING WITH THE STARS 2


Tonight, Lisa Rinna was eliminated from Dancing With The Stars and oh wow, help me...I was all damn choked up! I mean, I was really happy for Jerry Rice because I love him and have a big crush on him. But the sad goodbye for Lisa falls a close second to when Constantine was eliminated from American Idol! Ok, well, maybe this time I wasn't throwing things and screaming bad words, but, I mean, I knew she would probably be going this week or next (I had expected more next week), but who knew it would be so sad? When they showed her husband Harry Hamlin in the audience with Lisa's blonde friend next to him bawling and then sweet Harry walked on stage to Lisa and hugged and kissed her? I know, I am such a sucker for mushy stuff like that (more tears!). First off, I just want to say that Lisa is such a class act. She knew the minute that Jerry Rice made it to the next round that she was out. But damn it, girlfriend held her head high and even though her eyes welled up with tears, she looked up and smiled directly into the camera. Now that, is a good sport. And because of it, I plan on going to her boutique Belle Gray (where you can get those cute tanks above) tomorrow and spending all my money.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TW, I seriously try to push the fact that you're a GGG or Constantinite or whatever out of my mind. Why must you torture me?

5:45 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Anonymous: Because torturing u is all part of my fun! :)

9:49 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger alliecat said...

Poor Lisa!! I can't believe that Jerry made it, and she didn't. Those big feet aren't quite as good as Lisa's. hehehe!!
I love it when you torture us "Tabloid Bitches" wink, wink!!

12:44 PM, February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That midget Drew will be next, Stacey will win dancing with the stars!!

12:06 AM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home