Tabloid Whore!

2.16.2006

LISA MARIE PRESLEY GETS MARRIED...AGAIN.

Fab bitch Lisa Marie Presley has wed for the fourth time. For those of you who were hoping that she would reunite with old love Michael Jackson, you are out of luck. Who knows, maybe it was the distance that kept them apart and Bahrain is very, very, far from America. Instead, she ended up getting hitched in Kyoto, Japan to her boyfriend of two years, musician and producer Michael Lockwood in a traditional Japanese ceremony. I have a friend (commenters on here will know her by the psuedonym JPFL) who, aside from the fact that Lisa Marie is her one pick that she would go lesbian for, was horrified at Lisa's traditional Japanese ceremony deal. She called me up frantic saying, "I'm DEVASTATED. What is this? Traditional Japanese ceremony? I'm worried! She already did weird with the whole Michael Jackson thing! She can't do weird again!" I just told her, "Girl, don't worry...they've been dating for 2 years...they were in Japan! It's like that old saying "when In Rome." Now she has me on a feverish search for a wedding picture of Lisa Marie in a kimono and white face.

The wedding seemed to be quite the family affair, Lisa's mom Priscilla Presley walked her down the isle, her daughter Riley 16, was her maid of honor, her son Benjamin 13, was a groomsmen and get this, the best man was Michael Jackson. Ha! Just kidding! Close enough though, the best man was Lisa's 1st ex- husband and her baby daddy, Danny Keough. Lisa is one hot, tough, awesome chick and even though I can't help but make fun of the whole MJ thing, I wish her the best of luck. Girl, make this one last!!
Source: ETonline

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess your friend never saw Lisa Marie's stars without makeup pics. Blech! Won't last.

7:31 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Person hiding behind 'anonymous",
Although I was tempted to explain to you that your comments have nothing to do with the wonderful LMP post, I realized that I should feel sorry for you. It's obvious that you are not an educated person and can not 'grasp' things fully. I will wish you the best,it must be very difficult to live life with such a disadvantage.
You will be in my prayers.

9:28 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my roomate's ex boyfriend is in the army, stationed in bahrain, literally a few houses down the street from MJ. he says that MJ's house is full of personal "boyservants", and that he constantly has an entourage of several young boys wherever he goes as servants. interesting...

2:24 PM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home