Tabloid Whore!

2.16.2006

KRISTY SWANSON IS A HUSBAND STEALER!!

I knew there was something I didn't like about Kristy Swanson when I watched her on "Skating With Celebrities," but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Was it because I much prefer Sarah Michelle Gellar as TV's Buffy The Vampire Slayer over Swanson's big screen Buffy? Was it because she was competing against my girl Jillian Barberie for the ice skating gold medal? No! My good 'ol woman's intuition must have kicked in overdrive and unconsciously been telling me not to like her because she is a HUSBAND STEALER! That's right, folks! Star Magazine has broke the news on this scandal saying that bimbo Kristy Swanson is having an affair with her MARRIED Skating With Celebrities partner Lloyd Eisler. And get this, he has 2 infant children (18 months & 7 months) with his wife Marcia. Scum!

Marcia spoke with Star and told them that she suspected something might be going on between her husband and Swanson when she flew out to see him while he was doing Skating With Celebrities. She tells Star, "I was shocked, upset and betrayed." "I should have trusted my instincts." It was also reported that bitch Swanson forwarded Marcia a "steamy email" Lloyd sent, telling her how much he loved her. Cold bitch! Cold! When she confronted her husband, he admitted that he was doing the nasty with Swanson and that's when she more or less told the cheater, either you leave this house or I leave this house! So, Lloyd moved out on Nov. 5th and to this day, he and that skank ho Swanson are still a couple. Man! I hate people like that! And to think, I felt bad for that bitch (well, not really) when she got face planted on the ice and cut her chin a couple weeks back. Ha! Karma! Seriously though, that is so not cool by both of them. Not to mention, cheating when you have little babies. Bad, bad, bad.
Source: Boston Herald

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget about her. HE is the skank ho. He broke up his family for this.

7:13 AM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW it....after the last show when they did so well..she was
all over him. Almost kissing him on the damn Ice!!! Ho bag!
Even though she is a ho bag, he is worse. His poor little babies. I'm glad his wife had the balls to kick his ass out.

7:14 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger alliecat said...

OMG!!! Can't believe I have missed this show, didn't get to see her grope all over him. Darn it!! I never really liked her either. I only saw the commercials of her falling on her face, quite funny. What comes around....goes around!

12:31 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Kristy. Wait 'til the rush of being on the show is over and she realizes what an ugly mess she is sleeping with.

2:00 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger David N. Scott said...

Nasty stuff, for sure. Funny how poeple think the cheater won't cheat on them...


And the babies... Grr...

Gonna have to link this one to get the word out.

4:13 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

I'm not too surprised. I could see how these people spending so much time together in sort of an intimate way to develope feelings for eachother. I, by no means am saying it's in any way OK, just saying I see how it can happen...

5:48 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incidentally, were you as cross as this about Brad and Flange?

8:15 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Anonymous: HA. It's obvious this is your first time visiting this site. Check out more posts and the archives and the answer to my feelings about brangie will be QUITE clear. :)

8:31 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame on you Lloyd, and double shame on you Kristy - what kind of a woman does that to another? And Lloyd - what about your marriage vows? You're pathetic - both of you - remember......what goes around comes around....Marcia is much better off without EITHER of you pathetic, selfish, immature people in her life......she was right....GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!

5:29 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home