Tabloid Whore!

2.02.2006

DICK VAN PATTEN SUFFERS STROKE

Oh this is so sad! Dick Van Patten, who starred as the adorable dad Tom Bradley on the TV show Eight is Enough suffered a stroke last month. Oh my God, I just loved Eight is Enough!! Van Patten, who is diabetic, went into a diabetic coma after eating dessert. He says, "I thank my lucky stars that my stroke wasn't that bad. I could have easily died. What happened was I eat desserts and I'm not supposed to - I cheated. Then my blood sugar level suddenly shot up to a dangerously high level." So sad! That makes me want to cry. All he wanted was a little treat and look what happened. Van Patten suffered some speech impairment and paralysis due to the stroke, but luckily is on his way to a full recovery.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

I love Tom!

1:09 PM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was in one of Weird Al's Yankovic's music videos. I wish him a full recovery.

9:59 AM, February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diabetes is nothing to mess with, people. That is some serious, serious shit.

1:28 PM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home