Tabloid Whore!

2.16.2006

BRITNEY SPEARS 'PEOPLE' INTERVIEW.


Britney Spears appears on the cover of this weeks PEOPLE magazine. Here are a few choice quotes I pulled from the story:

On the baby joyride: "I love my baby more than anything and as unfortunate an experience as this has been for me and my family, if it brings more attention to child safety then I support that."

On the stalkarazzi: "And it's kind of sad because I can't walk down the street with the stroller. I'm not expecting peopeople to pity me. I'm just telling the truth. I've pulled over and asked the cops, "could you please help me? They've been driving recklessly back there. ' and they say, 'Sorry, ma'am I can't help you. This is how it is.' I mean, Princess Diana got killed by one of these people. They're crossing the line."


On how she's doing: "I sound bitter. I'm not bitter. I'm doing great. I really am. I'm happy. I'm very blessed. I have a beautiful home, a wonderful family, supportive, loving people around me. I have a great life."
On Kevin Federline and Popozao: "He goes into the studio and has his own vibe. I'm really impressed."
On everyone picking on my girl Brit: "It does affect you to a certain extent. It has to. I don't take myself so seriously, but when you've been poked at and poked at, there's going to come a time when you're going to snap."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyy, my girl is coming back! Let's hope she rehires her old stylists!

7:32 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't her ugly Elvis Presley looking ass go crawl under a rock or something!

5:53 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps someone can HELP you with your reading....you commented about LMP on Britney's post. You must be so embarassed.
I'm not sure prayers can help you.

9:31 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home