Tabloid Whore!

2.17.2006

BRAD PITT STALKER VIDEO.

Wow! It's been a over a whole week since I brought you any Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie news, so I figure I'll give you a little fix for your Friday. There have been pictures floating all over the internet lately of Brad Pitt & Maddox in Paris, playing with remote control cars on Valentine's Day. Now, TMZ has obtained a video of it. Yes, it's cute and all, and that Maddox is just adorable, but my word, what has this world come to? Even though I don't pity Brad and Angelina, can you imagine what life must be like with creepy people stalking you with video cameras every minute? Yuck. Uh oh..I hope I'm not getting soft on those two.
Video: Brad & Maddox playing

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

i am feelin you on this one. it's gotta suck to be stalked..but, i will always welcome the latest pic or video clip into my inbox!!
and...i just read your bio..and i haven't even thought about the Descendents since like 9th grade! how great! i am totally ordering Enjoy! right now!!

*Wendy...Wendy left me alone...*

10:20 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just wrong.

10:43 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For 20 gazillion dollars per movie and all the free shit your assistants can grab for you, I think its a small price to pay. If it wasn't worth it, they could get out of the business and get lost. I never found Brad hot before, but he's winning me over now. Long live Brangelina!

2:25 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, what bothers me is WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY? Paris? For 20 million a movie can he take the kid to a park that has grass and no graffiti?

3:38 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home