Tabloid Whore!

2.03.2006

ANGELINA JOLIE ALMOST BITCH-SLAPPED BY ANISTON FAN

Britain's Daily Star newspaper is reporting that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were dining recently at Berlin's Nola restaurant when a crazy ass American fan stormed into the restaurant screaming, "Where is that home-wrecking Angelina?!!" Team Aniston was said to be wearing a "Friends" t-shirt and allegedly tried to slap Angelina, but her bodyguards intervened. A source told the newspaper, "The mentally unbalanced American had obviously been tipped off that they would be dining at Nola, because she was wearing an Aniston top and was on the look-out for Angelina."Angelina would normally have confronted the woman, but she was petrified because she's carrying her first child and won't risk any harm coming to it." Bwahahaha! Now THIS is the kind of gossip I like! I highly doubt it's true, but it's a brilliant tale.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aniston's fans need to calm down....Jolie is pregnant.

1:03 PM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger Kimberwyn said...

Oh HECK yeah!! That woman deserves like, a metal or something. Jennifer Aniston has some super devoted fans, remember the one who confronted Kimberly Stewart?

2:09 PM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again
I'm expecting the birth of an Aniston Cult or something soon. And I'm actually serious...I think.

6:09 PM, February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given the opportunity I'd like to bitchslap the whore myself. The smug tramp deserves to have her scrawny ass kicked.

9:24 PM, February 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks like she'd be a pretty tough biznotch and i bet she would have confronted the girl herself.

Tough cookie that one.

i still don't like her and i'd like to slap her myself!

2:12 PM, February 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet it is true - actually. And yes, if she hadn't so conveniently become pregnant (artificial insemination, people say?)during the time when so much hatred is aimed at her from former fans/aniston fans I think more of us would give her a smack. I know I would. SMACKDOWN! And that pug faced lapdog she carries in her handbag. Pug and Smug.

8:57 AM, February 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF? Artificial insemination? I think you're thinking of Katie Homely, I mean Holmes.

1:25 PM, February 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious because the only reason that Jolie doesn't speak at all to her dad, the actor Jon Voight, is because he left her mother for another woman.
This seems to me very hypocritical from Jolie the bitch's view.

6:41 AM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home