Tabloid Whore!

1.26.2006

WHERE DID CRAZY PAULA ABDUL GO?


Ok, so I looooove American Idol (even though I think it's a scam now), but what I want to know is where the hell did crazy Paula go? Girlfriend has got her act together this season and is looking gorgeous (love the new hair), when she speaks she is making sense, she is telling the bad people "yah, you suck" instead of babying them and most of all, her marble mouth has disappeared. I think that last year was really hard on her. She had to deal with that fool Corey Clark and then read all the mean crap people would write about her on the internet (hey! Don't point fingers at me, I didn't have this blog yet!). So, Idol should be a lot of fun this year. We are seeing some fairly interesting people during the auditions and I'll start commenting on them once they go to Hollywood. My greatest fear though, is that as happy as I am for Paula finally not acting like she is all drugged up and not making sense, is that without that, Idol just won't be Idol anymore. I love to watch Paula clap like a seal, I love to watch Paula get up and dance and love all over Simon when it appears she might have taken too much pain medication, I love to see her ramble on senselessly about some useless contestant and I love to turn on my TV's closed caption because I can't understand a word the girl is saying with her marble mouth. I'm happy for Paula, but damn, her new found sanity better not wreck Idol!

7 Comments:

Blogger Poppy said...

I was surprised to see her dance with that one contestant after the Corey scandal. She definitely is coherent this season!

1:44 PM, January 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to heart you T-Whore, but now I'm not so sure. I swore off AI after last season, and especially Paula Abfool.

5:12 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here. My fortune cookie says Paula will sleep with at least 12 non-Corey Clarks and 12 guys will make it through the final round. It also says , if the male contestants didn't sleep with her, it just wouldn't be human. Scandals are really the best accessory for a wannabe celebrity.

5:21 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Awww Anonymous! say it aint so! C'mon, give me a break...I refuse to pick up the phone and vote for anyone this season, that is my protest for last season's debacle...I still have to watch, you gotta come off a drug slowly, y'know!

11:10 PM, January 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya! I'm not voting, because of a certain "thing" that happened last year to a certain "someone" and you know what that is!! But yeah, im still watching.

Anyways, GREAT article! Anxiously awaiting your opinions on the contestants.

4:50 PM, January 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss the crazy Paula too. WHEEEE...look at all the lights

7:54 AM, January 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always liked Paula, but man what is going on with her face??? I guess that's what happens when you mess with plastic surgery too often and then when you age you don't look yourself anymore. The girl is starting to look like hell.

9:12 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home