Tabloid Whore!

1.18.2006

SKATING WITH CELEBRITIES! WEEEEEEE!

I can't tell you how excited I am to watch tonight's "Skating With Celebrities" on FOX! The commercials look awesome with everyone falling on their asses and getting all bruised up and stuff. The bunch of celebrities we will be watching is pretty decent too: Good Day L.A.'s Jillian Barberie, Todd Bridges from the good 'ol TV show Different Strokes, singer Debbie (please call me Deborah!) Gibson, Dave Coulier from Full House, Bruce Jenner and the most washed up of them all is probably actress Kristy Swanson. The skaters featured are awesome too: Nancy Kerrigan (let's hope she loosens up a bit), Kurt Browning, Tai Babilonia, John Zimmerman, Lloyd Eisler and Jenni Meno. Although I pretty much like all of the celebrities, I will be rooting for my girl, my style guru Jillian Barberie...love her! I think she used to do skating competitions when she was a lot younger, so it will be interesting to see how well she does. Also, since I was like a member of the Different Strokes fan club when I was a little girl, you know I'm all over that Todd Bridges. Skating With Celebrities! Yippee!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christian Lindke said...

The original Buffy washed up?! But what about...um...Dude Where's My Car yeah that's it!

1:55 PM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like Jillian too although i don't think she's looking that great these days. i can't wait to check her out tonite!

1:58 PM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this could take over Dancing With The Stars because in this show stars bleed and get hurt!

2:22 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Number One: I'm more a Sarah Michelle Geller Buffy kinda girl! :)

2:24 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home