Tabloid Whore!

1.12.2006

MOSS AND LOHAN: A COUPLE OF POLE WHORES.


Oh this story is a zinger and stupid at that. It was the first thing I heard when my radio alarm went off this morning, not to mention covered all over the television as I got ready for work. Warning readers! Tabloid Whore is feeling sassy today......Page Six is reporting that Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan and friends went to Scores strip club in NY around 2:45am yesterday morning and got all hot and bothered with each other. Lindsay and Kate were allegedly getting all kinds of drunk together and reportedly got up on stage and started pole dancing and then started making out and feeling each other up. Bitches didn't even have the balls to take their clothes off though, honeys, your in a strip club! If you're gonna do it, do it right! Whatever! Celebrity photographer James Edstrom was witness to everything and you know what that means, photos of these two whores will be coming out soon! He told Page Six, "They were both running in and out of the ladies' room a lot," Edstrom recalled. "I saw when it was just Lindsay dancing solo and Kate was yelling, 'You're a pro, Lindsay! You should do this for a living!' Ha! Running in and out of the ladies room a lot? I bet those two were completely coked up. Losers. The photographer also said that Lohan's bodyguard roughed him up when he asked for a picture outside the club, "When they left, I went outside, pulled out my camera and asked Lindsay, 'May I please take your picture?' That's when her bodyguard went off. He slammed me against the wall. She jumped in her SUV and got on her cell phone. Kate was already driving away in another car, yelling 'F - - - you!' at me." Such ladies! So much for Lindsay cleaning up her act! Oh, and has Kate Moss's baby been taken away from her yet? Wasn't she supposed to go back to England to get her coked out ass arrested? Please?

Source: Page Six

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, these 2 bitches belong in jail. I better not hear they are going into 'rehab', that's a bunch of PR crap.

Take Baby moss away, put her mamma in jail. Take Lindsay and ship her to Siberia where no one will give a damn and she can't get the blow.

I'm getting sassy to about this.

Damnwhoreslutbitches!

11:24 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Alli said...

I just found your blog spot today, and I love it. I am a tabloid whore myself, so just wanted to say thanks for the entertainment!!

12:14 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Christian Lindke said...

But, but...I thought Lindsey had "outgrown" her drug phase. Was that just spin?

Alas, I can read the decade from now headlines already...Lohan is the next Robert Downey Jr.

David Kelley Brings Lohan to New Quirky Law Show, Ratings Increase

Though I am sure the "new quirky" law show in 2015, will:

a)take place in Boston.
b)have rich people with odd fetishes.
c)use wierd fantasy sequences.
d)be a musical like Cop Rock

2:19 PM, January 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh They Should Take Away Kate Moss's Baby ... She Shouldnt Have A Kid And Do All That Shit, Wtf? She Needs Her Kid Taken Away Fast. And Lindsay, Wtf Is Up With U? Uve Got Kids And Ppl Looking Up To U And Ur Going To Do Stuff Like That? And Uve Got A Little Brother And Little Sister Who Look Up To U Too, Ur Setting A Bad Example For Them, U Shouldnt Do All That Shit Either. =/ I Think Its Nasty!

6:57 PM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home