Tabloid Whore!

1.10.2006

LOHAN CLAIMS SHE WAS NOT BULIMIC, BUT DOES NOT DENY BEING A DRUGGIE.

Oh Lindsay Lohan, shut up already! It's too late to deny it sister! Her publicist seems to be hard at work finding ways for her to "spin" the Vanity Fair article so Lindsay is not referred to as an ex druggie bulimic from here on out. It seems as though Lindsay has released a statement to Teen People saying, "The words that I gave to the writer for Vanity Fair were misused and misconstrued, and I'm appalled with the way it was done." "Aside from (the writer's) lies and changing of my words, I am blessed to have this job and wonderful family that I do." The quote in question was when Lindsay told Vanity Fair, "I was making myself sick." Ok, yah, I guess that could be interpreted incorrectly, but i'm sorry, look at the girl. What else could she have meant? Could it have been, "I never ate so I was making myself sick?" "I obsessed about Wilmer cheating on me with Ashlee Simpson too much so I made myself sick?" "I kept trying to call my dad in jail and couldn't get through to him, I was making myself sick?" An editor for Teen People was happy to point out that Lohan's denial was regarding Vanity Fair's reporting of her alleged bulimia, not drug use. Glad to know that she was still a possible coke head. In their own statement, Vanity Fair says they ain't taking back a word, "Evgenia Peretz is one of our most reliable reporters." "Every word Lindsay Lohan told her is on tape. Vanity Fair stands by the story." BRING ON THE TAPES! BRING ON THE TAPES!
Source: AP

3 Comments:

Blogger Christian Lindke said...

I still want to know the story on the Lindsey brunette deal. I mean she looks great with the dark hair, but what has prompted this change?

Enquiring minds want to know.

7:42 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

number one: you I ask, I give...This is what she told Jay Leno about the hair. BTW: Found this b/c I am a pro internet researcher, I am not a Lohan groupie. ;)

Jay: Now you have a new look. Now, you were blonde the last time.

Lindsay: I was.

Jay: Okay. So — I like this. It looks cool. Now why is it dark? Is it for a –

Lindsay: It’s dark for a movie that I’m doing.

Jay: Oh, okay.

Lindsay: It’s about the assassination of bobby kennedy.

Jay: Oh, okay. So you’re doing a ’60s kind of –

Lindsay: Yes….

Lindsay: I don’t know. I feel like — I feel a bit classier with the darker hair than I did with the blonde.

Jay: Classy, really?

Lindsay: Yeah, there’s a t of blondes out in L.A., Boy.

Jay: Yeah, yeah.

[ Laughter ] So you feel — do you feel smarter?

Lindsay: I think I always tried to feel smart anyway.

[ Laughter ] No, it’s nice to change.

Jay: Yeah. Oh, yeah, I like it. You look very cute.

Lindsay: I will be back to my red hair, soon……

9:18 PM, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think I always tried to feel smart anyway" wow this chick is dumb. I think Lindsay is doing all this to get Papa Joe away from Jessica and be her daddy/dictator.

8:19 AM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home