Tabloid Whore!

1.04.2006

LINDSAY LOHAN VANITY FAIR COVER *UPDATED*

Here is Lindsay Lohan's upcoming Vanity Fair cover featured tonight on Entertainment Tonight and The Insider. She apparently admits to an eating disorder or something. Shocker. They will have the whole story Wednesday night and I'll post when more info becomes available. The cover of this weeks Star magazine says that Lindsay "admits to drugs and bulimia." I'm sorry, but she is annoying. I know she is young and stupid, but the whole "I'm just eating healthy and have a trainer" lies and crap she pulled when she weighed like 30 pounds pisses me off. We knew the truth, we weren't born yesterday! Now she gets the cover of Vanity Fair (remember when the magazine actually used to be good?) and allegedly admits to really having an eating disorder in an attempt to make herself interesting? Sorry to be so bitter, but I'm getting soooo over young Hollywood being a bunch of drugged out anorexic/bulimic idiots blaming their non existent bodies on exhaustion, fake trainers and eating healthy. Whatever! Nicole Richie, girl, you've still got time to save face!
UPDATE: So more news is coming out about the Vanity Fair article. According to PEOPLE, here is the jist of the scoop: Lindsay admits to "making herself sick" aka: "bulimia" and only did something about it after Saturday Night Live Producer Lorne Michaels and Head Writer Tina Fey sat her down for an "intervention" before she went on air to host the show. Lohan says they told her, 'You need to take care of yourself. We care about you too much, and we've seen too many people do this, and you're talented,' and she then says "I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it." Lohan said when she saw herself on SNL she was shocked at her appearance: "I saw that SNL after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."
Lohan admits to a brief period of drug use (sniff, sniff): "I've gotten that out of my system. ... I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean? It's kind of a sore subject."

Source: PEOPLE

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true!

11:44 PM, January 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Everything you said was 100% right. These people annoy me. What are we bloggers without them though? Sigh...

1:16 AM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so not shocking. I have a hard time beleiving that they actually think they are fooling anyone. It's delusional.

7:58 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger AS said...

yay for tina and lorne. snl owes it to the past to speak up when they smell danger.

11:17 PM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and again...eat a donut.

1:58 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home