Tabloid Whore!

1.24.2006

LAGUNA BEACH'S KRISTIN CAVALLARI FEATURED IN NEW MUSIC VIDEO.


Hey, Laguna Beach fans.... Kristin Cavallari is in a music video for this new singer named Teddy Geiger. The song is called, "For You I Will (Confidence)" and the video is premiering on TRL today, but you can check it out first on aol. I had never heard of this Teddy Geiger fellow before, so out of curiosity I watched the video. He's not bad and is kinda a cutie. The idea of the video is a cutesy romantic type thing, but, I'm sorry to say that as pretty as Kristin looked in the video, I can't get past watching it and thinking of her on Laguna Beach and how she'd play games and screw over all the boys. I just kept thinking, "oh no honey, don't get involved with her!" as I watched it. It kinda killed the idea of the story for me. Watch it and maybe you'll see what I mean. If they wanted someone from Laguna Beach, I think they should have picked someone who is a bit more sympathetic, like L.C. Anyway, check out the video and don't all you Kristin fans yell at me and make comments like "you are jealous!" cuz, um, I'm really not.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never heard of Teddy until I watched "Love Monkey" he is the kid they sign up for their record company. He's kinda cute.

1:22 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm. I'm sorry, was I just watching a John Mayer video? The kid sounded like him, and even had some of the same mannerisms.

6:30 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's from my hometown Rochester, NY, I think he's fabulous. He's very young, so I think that Kristin was a great choice for him.

3:54 AM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin is without a doubt the perfect choice for this video. She's very pretty and has a personality. Well, unlike LC. I can't even begin to imagine how boring the video would be if LC was in it. So there...Kristin was by far the better choice and I loved seeing her in Teddy's video!

1:39 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kantutan na kayo ni kristin!!!

10:34 AM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have watched the video three times already on AOL. I love it! I love the song and the video. I think Kristin is perfect in the video.

4:41 AM, February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have seen the video and i think that hes cute but i agree lc is better she is more sympathetic and prettier. and kristin is just a jelous .......BITCH , SLUT AND EVERY BAD NAME UNDER THE SUN!!!

2:39 PM, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE SEEN DA VIDEO AND HE IS HOT. BUT I THINK LC IS BETTER 4 DA VIDEO SHE IS PRETTIER AND HAS A BETTER SMILE.AS 4 KRISTIN IS A JELOUS BITCH.SHE IS A SCREWED UP BITCH.

2:42 PM, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEDDY GEIGER IS SUCH A HOTTIE!!! i have seen the video like a million times already and im goin to his concert on april 14 in MAdison! but anyway... i have seen laguna beach and kristin is really dumb! she just likes to screw guys and everybody! lc would have been better!

6:55 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like kristen coz she says whats on her mind and i like people that is not affread to tell the truth, and for the video i love teddy i think he is hot and i am so jeluse of kristen for kissing him but i kind of agree about her getting so much fame for nuthing really but who cares she popular good on her

5:54 AM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home