Tabloid Whore!

1.05.2006

FEDERLINE DOES SEACREST, DENIES ALL.


So, this morning I woke up to both Ryan Seacrest and Kevin Federline in my bed. No, It wasn't some crazy, kinky, wild dream I was having and the boys weren't over for pancakes. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to go on and have a really good story for this blog, I'll admit, the kid was only on Ryan's morning radio show that I wake up to every morning. Anyway, Seacrest interviewed Federline for about an hour. In addition to calling every female caller "baby," he denied all the rumors about him and Britney (not surprising): No, he and Britney aren't talking divorce. No, she did not take his Ferrari away. No, he is not on a 3 month probation. No, they are not trying to have a second child at the moment, but did say they have talked about it and will try once Sean Preston is older (they want to enjoy him right now). Hmmm....what else? He laughed at the tabloid claims that he goes out alone all the time saying that he has probably only been out about 20 times since he and Britney have been together. Oh, and the alleged sex tape? Nope. Ryan did forget to ask about "The Weedman" though (you know that sucker was true!). Unfortunately, I had to hear that PopoZao again (friggin thing will be in my head all day now!). But I'll be honest (and don't fry me for saying this), at least on this interview, Federline sounds like the most laid back dude. Except for that song, he is not embarrassingly obnoxious, he just seemed like a mellow guy who really loves music and can laugh at all the tabloid stories written about him. I don't know, it's fun to follow all the tabloid stories and pick on the guy, but after hearing the interview I felt kind of bad. I still don't think what he did to Shar Jackson was cool and I don't like his music anymore than I did yesterday, but today, I'm not going to be a hater, the dude seemed alright. Saying that, if we do find out one day for sure that all the bad stuff about Federline is really true, we will hunt him down and hang him by his jewels....and i'm not talking about his gold chains.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's the vodka talking, but I'd do Seacrest.

10:51 PM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always felt that the tabloids misrepresented Kevin and made him look like the broke jerk he isn't.

12:14 AM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home