Tabloid Whore!

1.30.2006

EXCERPTS FROM STAR MAGAZINE'S "ANGELINA SPEAKS!" STORY.

Ok, so either this story is completely full of crap, or one reporter just so happened to be the luckiest bastard on the planet recently. This weeks Star Magazine has the cover story "Angelina Speaks!" claiming that this reporter was at The Bar at the Hotel Bel-Air on Jan. 17th and overheard a business meeting between Angelina Jolie and Director Robert Rodriguez where she allegedly spilled the beans to Rodriguez on a bunch of dirt between her and puppy dog Pitt. Here are highlights from what Angie allegedly was overheard saying....
(P.S... thanks to my buddy over at Popbytes for the Star cover photo!)
  • When Rodriguez asks her how many children they want to have, she says, "Thirteen! But we're going to adopt the rest! I can't stand to be pregnant again and that's how many we want. And I sure as hell ain't squeezing all those out!"
  • When are they getting married? "We will NEVER marry. If the kids get older and demand that we have a ceremony, then we might. But that's a touchy subject with us." UH-HUH.
  • On the subject of marriage, Angie adds, "He is going through a divorce and I've been divorced twice, so it's not something we're considering." Um, ok.
  • Rodriguez asks her when the baby is due and she tells him June 6th. She adds that they planned to have the baby near her birthday at her mothers suggestion, so they could have another Gemini like Angie. Uh oh. Watch out for those Gemini's, they are nothing but trouble!
  • When Rodriguez asks her if she is scared of giving birth, Angie says, "I talked with my mom about that yesterday. She said if I go more than a few days past my due date, I should have a C-section, so that's what I'll do!" Huh?
  • As they say goodbye, Angie tells Rodriguez that the couple only plans on doing one film a year so they can put their time into the kids. She adds, "I love this part of my life. Being part of a family."
The magazine adds that Saint Angie was kind enough to leave the bartender $20 on an $11.83 tab. Wow! She's amazing!
Source: Star Magazine

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh...it's not 'her and Brad', it's 'she and Brad'. She and Brad are the subjects of the sentence, not the objects.

That ends today's grammar lesson.

12:10 PM, January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this story is total b-s. The comment about the c-section gives it away as being made-up. That's not how it works -- you don't automatically get a c-section if you're past your due date. The doctor may INDUCE, if it seems medically necessary, but wouldn't choose to do a c-section "just because."

1:01 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

anonymous: Yawn. -eyeroll-

1:20 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

ci: I agree that is a total giveaway....I thought the same thing. Or, Angelina could just be a total dumb ass. ;)

1:31 PM, January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney got a scheduled c-section "just because" remember? That's what happens when you're famous and have money...

2:17 PM, January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alot of people get a scheduled c-section before their due dates so that they can also get a tummy tuck at the same time. Happens all the time

2:50 PM, January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Anonymous was leaving...he/she is such a bore!

4:17 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again.
Just be glad that Angelina's not hangin around Gwyneth Paltrow's house for baby name tips.
Instead of calling the child "Apple" or"Dragonfruit", why not call him/her "Mistake Number Two"?
hahaha.

6:29 PM, January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two days after her due date? I was a month past my due date and then they induced me. And I couldn't wait! I'd love for her and Brad to go on tv and tell their side of the whole story. I've heard alot of bs about jens sob azz story but really nothing about them. They are certainly a match made in heaven.

6:57 AM, January 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tabloid Whore, you may *yawn* and *eyeroll*, but you edited your post...lol. Good for you!

Oh the first anonymous and the second anonymous were two different people. I'm the first boring anonymous.

7:11 AM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

grammar anonymous: of course I will always edit if I realize there is an error! But next time, drop me an email instead! :)

9:44 AM, January 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is her pregnant ass doing hanging out in the bar???

7:32 AM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the reporter on this story and just found your website.

That was a great day at the Bel Air Hotel that I will never forget...

Angie smelled like flowers...

Don't forget that she mentioned in the interview that both she and Brad would be interested in working on Sin City 2!

2:02 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home