Tabloid Whore!

1.02.2006

COURTNEY LOVE IS LOOKIN' HOT!

Awww! I just came across this photo of Courtney Love and her daughter Francis Bean shopping in Beverly Hills this past Thursday. Courtney looks like she is doing really well with her recovery (fingers crossed) and look at all the weight she's lost! The New York Post recently reported that Courtney is allegedly considering selling her rights to the Nirvana catalog because she is strapped for cash. Her asking price is said to be $100 million. $100 million?! Shit, I'd sell the damn thing too.
Photo: PEOPLE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOw she lost all that weight fast! I hope she and Frances are doing well. I don't think she should sell the Nirvana catalog though. It would be a big mistake. But I like Courtney and hope she is doing well. She looks way better than last year. She needs to just stay off the stuff and she'll be fine.

8:08 AM, January 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Courtney. I've always felt for this girl, even when she was a train wreck. I hope she sticks to the program.

Frances is the spitting image of Kurt.

8:05 PM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home