Tabloid Whore!

1.20.2006

BOBBY BROWN AIN'T DIVORCING WHITNEY, FOOL!

For those of you who believed the recent NY Daily News & tabloid rumors claiming Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston were heading for divorce court (I didn't!), worry no more. Bobby Brown has come out and denied that he said he and his wife are no longer together. He told PEOPLE on Thursday, "The rumors are wrong. They're false." Brown doesn't know how the rumor got started but blames it most likely on someone who took his kidding around a bit too seriously. He explained to PEOPLE, "I really couldn't tell you. They say I said something about it, but I joke a lot. ... I don't think I said it, but if I did it was a joke. Trust me. ... It's someone that got the words mixed up." Bobby also said that Ms. "I'm not doing this with him todaaaaaaay" Houston was none to pleased when the story broke and called him asking him what the hell was going on. So kids, we can all calm down a little now. From what Bobby says, our favorite couple isn't going anywhere, "She's my friend. She's the better half of me. They say opposites attract, but we're not opposites. We're one person. We're loving life, and we're just trying to be as good to each other as possible. And we're moving on." As for all the rumors that float around, whether it be about divorce or drugs, Bobby says, "What's important is that we love each other. It doesn't matter what people say. They want to try to break us down anyway. That's not for us. We're here, and we're gonna be together for a long time, so people can expect us to stay together. ... I'm with my wife for the duration, and that's life." I love these two. Make fun of them if you want, but what Brown is saying is what marriage is all about. If you love your partner, you stick with them through the good and the bad. Too many people in Hollywood today forget that.
Source: PEOPLE

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hell to the yes!!!!

5:39 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey, hazim here. Whitney would never split with Bobby. And Bobby would never split with Whitney.
For one, they both love crack.
Number two, whitney can attack anything but the charts nowadays.
Number three, Bobby can only depend on royalties 4 Britney's horrible cover of his "My prerogative" if they split.
They need each other to stay in the game or limelight. Whatever.

5:53 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Ben Marvin said...

Eat the damn cake!

10:38 PM, January 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should these 2 not make it, I propose The Flavor of Love 2, with Whitney beating down 15 new ghetto bitches for Flav's heart. I'm salivating.

12:37 PM, January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with Hazim

9:27 AM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Alex Lee Behan said...

Hey... just found your site. now i'll be a daily visitor. love your writing skills... keep up the smut love and maybe even check out my blog. i think we have a lot in common! except this particular entry...i'm sorry to say i reported the split and believed it. at least we used similar pictures :-)

4:13 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an adorable photograph of the two of them.

3:10 AM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home