Tabloid Whore!

1.06.2006

ASHLEE'S DIRTY SEX VIDEO? WHAT WILL DADDY THINK?

Ohmigod. So, I'm sitting here at my desk at work just thinking I'll take a little brain break and I hop on over to look at one of my favorite sites, DListed. You know when you see something that completely startles you and you gasp and immediately cover your mouth? That was me 5 minutes ago. Then I had to try and cover up my shock and laughter so no one would know what I was looking at. Apparently, DListed got the hook-up on an alleged Ashlee Simpson sex tape. And he has screencaps. Yes, you heard me, screencaps. It's unclear if the girl is really Ashlee, but unfortunately for her, a close up shot of a black haired girl blowing a guy looks is dead on to me. Seriously, if this shit is true, that is all Ashlee needs to put her over the stinkin' edge. I smell breakdown coming. Yikes! Naughty! Naughty! Papa Joe Simpson will NOT be pleased.
Cover your eyes and check it out at DListed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like her to me.

why oh why do they do such things. when will they learn that if they put it on tape, it will come back and haunt you. Didn't she learn anything from Paris HO-ton?

5:24 PM, January 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez will these girls ever learn?

1:08 PM, January 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really does not matter one way or the other because now, there will always be some that say she did and she is a skank like her sister. I say it is Karma for the Simpsons. You get what you put out/\I wouldn't be surprised to hear that if big sis is as big a slut as the rumors are, that there is one of her and ____ hidden somewhere out there. Perhaps without her knowledge.

5:36 AM, January 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will someone please tell me why all these skanky ass bitches make videos? If they make a video then they deserve to have the world see there disgusting faces or ass's or whatever.

Case Closed!!

8:49 AM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home