Tabloid Whore!

1.24.2006

ACTOR CHRIS PENN FOUND DEAD.

Ahhh jeez! This is terrible! Sean Penn's brother, character actor Chris Penn was found dead today in his home in Los Angeles. No immediate cause of death is known and sources say there were no signs of foul play. Penn was 43 years old and appeared in films "Reservoir Dogs," "Mullholland Falls" and "Starsky & Hutch." He also starred in the television show The Brotherhood of Poland, but for the life of me, I never saw it and have no idea if it's still on. So sad overall, though. Hope it's not The Drugs. RIP.
Source: Reuters

4 Comments:

Blogger hazim said...

That's sad. I fit really is cos of drugs, it'd be even sadder.

Drug til you die,
Leave a legacy behind,

I'm not so sure this guy had much of an impact on the acting world, but "Reservoire Dogs" wasn't that bad.

2:34 AM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sad : (

5:55 AM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget Footloose!

7:36 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Christian Lindke said...

I hope my favorite cast member of Best of the Best didn't fall to The Drugs!

7:35 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home