Tabloid Whore!

12.06.2005

VALERIE BERTINELLI & EDDIE VAN HALEN DIVORCING

Aww, now this is sad. After 24 years of marriage, the couple that named their child "Wolfgang" and started the weird celebrity baby name craze is getting a divorce. Actress Valerie Bertinelli and musician Eddie Van Halen have actually been separated now for four years, something I either did not know or just completely forgot about because it's been so long. No matter what, it's sad to see this happen especially after being together for so long! I hate divorce!
Source: MSNBC

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl..where you been? Not knowing Val left him because of his wandering eyes, hands and other things. I love her and it is sad, but she will find a great guy.

9:49 PM, December 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HORRIBLE. :( There are few celeb couples that make it past the 5 year mark. I really thought these guys were together for good.

BTW....THIS is where I come for the gossip. I wish I had time to do what you do, but I have two kids. I'm SO thankful for you!!!!!

10:35 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

JPFL: Wandering eye?? Not according to PEOPLE.COM:

"The divorce comes after years of strain, including Van Halen's battle with alcoholism and a bout with mouth cancer. "It's a miracle how that marriage has survived," a friend of the couple's told PEOPLE before the separation. "It's all because of her tenacity. Eddie loves her. He listens to her. She's definitely the backbone in that relationship."

11:43 AM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home