Tabloid Whore!

12.07.2005

NICOLE RICHIE AND DJ AM BREAK UP

Photo: JJB

US Weekly is reporting that Nicole Richie and her fiance Adam "D.J. AM" Goldstein have broken up and called off their engagement. This has been confirmed by Nicole's rep Cindy Guagenti saying, "The decision was mutual." US Weekly said that that the couple decided to break up a few days ago. This is sad because I like Nicole Richie and she and the boyfriend always looked so happy and cute together. I especially loved them together when she was Punk'd. Soon enough stories will be spilling out as to the cause of the break-up. I hope it didn't have anything to do with drugs--Word is DJ AM is clean as a whistle now (Nicole said on Larry King it was something like 7 years sober)....and well, we know she has had her problems with smack in the past....if you catch my drift. Not to mention, she is like a skeleton now, oh it could just be so many things. But I do like her so, I hope she is alright. Oh well. Life goes on. I really hope she doesn't become friends with Whore Hilton again, now that would be the real tragedy!
Source: US WEEKLY

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now she's going to blame her anorexic body on 'the breakup'. She needs to put meat on them their bones.

4:30 PM, December 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suprise!

9:48 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home