Tabloid Whore!

12.12.2005

KIM BASINGER BRAINWASHES DAUGHTER WITH CHOCOLATE.

"Charlie, I need you to send me 20 bars of the subliminal chocolate, STAT!"

This is the most beautiful koo-koo clock story for a Monday morning. Actor Alec Baldwin, who is currently involved in a child custody battle with ex-wife Kim Basinger is accusing the actress of brainwashing their 10 year old daughter Ireland against him with bars of chocolate. Baldwin claims that Basinger gives Ireland chocolate bars with manipulating messages written on the wrappers. For example, "To my daughter Ireland, who gave me the strength, courage and tenacity to stand up for myself... Mom." Baldwin states in court papers that "The false message she continues to send our daughter is that she needs protection from her father." Leave it to Baldwin to turn a sweet, loving gesture from mother to daughter into something evil. I could understand if the wrappers said, "To my daughter Ireland, Mommy loves you, but daddy left us for a whore and he is an evil, evil, man" or something along the lines of that...but until then, Baldwin, you're stretching it buddy.
Source: WENN

7 Comments:

Blogger AS said...

Still, Alec is the best SNL host ever. I can't help but think there must be more to the story. Perhaps he's just a good performer, but he seems so with it. Not kooky. So hmmm.

2:27 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

jp: I loved Alec's Sadaam--so funny. He is a great actor. I feel like he has this hidden, dark, loony side to him when it comes to Kim though. Or maybe, it's the other way around. you nevah know!

2:36 PM, December 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TW, we know that those Baldwins have a tendency to be a bit nutty...

Think back....

XO
Me-ahhhh

2:42 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

I'm thinking! I'm thinking...You couldn't be talking about the fab Baldwin that was on the Mole, could you? I love him...he is completely different than Alec! :) Am I missing what your saying completely?

2:47 PM, December 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes my sweet TW. I'll send you a personal email.

XXOO

3:01 PM, December 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baldwin is nuts.

3:19 PM, December 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim Basinger is nuts!

1:18 PM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home