Tabloid Whore!

12.02.2005

JEN ANISTON MUST BE THROWING UP RIGHT NOW.

Brad Pitt's publicist Cindy Guagenti confirmed today that Pitt is seeking to become the adoptive father of Angelina Jolie's children Maddox and Zahara. A legal petition to change the names of the children to Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt was filed today in Los Angeles. The statement released by Guagenti said the following: "We are confirming that Brad Pitt is in the process of becoming the adoptive father of both children," the statement said. "No further comment is being made." It would be nice if the couple would finally publicly admit that they are dating, no?

I'm sorry, but I feel incredibly bad for Jennifer Aniston right now. And I don't want to hear anything back from you haters who try to trash her at any opportunity (you KNOW who you are). Yes, her and Brad are divorced (all of 2 months), but it hasn't even been a year since they officially separated. I would think it would be incredibly hard for her to see how fast he is moving. Sure it's great for Brad to want to take care of the kids and Angie is a hot bitch...but c'mon, they are not even married yet. Although, this whole thing makes me think a wedding is imminent (if they already are not married secretly). Jen was right when she said Brad was missing a sensitivity chip in regards to her, that's for sure. Whatever. I rented Mr & Mrs Smith tonight...gee, now I'm really going to enjoy watching it. Petuh! (that was my attempt at how the sound of spitting is spelled.) I'm glad Jen has cutie Vince Vaughn and they are hanging out and getting all toasty together.

Source: AP

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK TW, I have to take issue with this one. And yes I know you know that I am one of the Jennifer Aniston haters out there and I don't care, I am proud to be a hater in this case. I think it's awesome that Brad Pitt is stepping up to the plate and making a long term commitment to these children and this family. And it's great that Angelina Jolie is letting him. He is trying to give those kids a sense of security and let them know that he loves them and will always be there for them, and a part of their lives, no matter what. That is what a parent is supposed to do, how can you criticize him for that?? WHO CARES what Jennifer Aniston thinks about it? Isn't she all over the press now with her little quote saying "I wasn't defined by this relationship when I was in it and I'm not defined by it now"?? So, we should believe her and figure that she's moved on with her life and can handle this. She's openly dating Vince Vaughn now and given how competitive she seems to be I'll bet she's pregnant with his kid within the next 6 months. She's a bigger star than ever now and she's going to be fine (and, unfortunately, she will continue to be in our faces all the time which I am getting sick of). Let Brad find his happiness with Angelina and her kids...he has always wanted a big family and now he has one. Jennifer Aniston has always wanted to be a big star and now she is one. Don't be a hater yourself TW!
All said with lots of love from you know who.

6:34 AM, December 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ci....what did Jen ever do to you?? I suppose you are sportin one of those Bradjolina t-shirts.
I will continue to wear my Team Aniston.

7:19 AM, December 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my two cents:

As we know from interviews, Pitt only stays in relationships until "it's not good anymore" or "as long as the ride lasts". He admits nothing is forever. So now think, where does that leave the children? As hot as Ms. Jolie is, I'm sure she'll be history at some point soon (Ms. Aniston is hot as well as we saw how long that lasted). Seeing Pitts longevity history, the children will at some point have to be shuffled from on messed up house to another. Pitt with his new "co-star flavor of the year" and Jolie with lord only knows who next. We think the Cruise situation is whacko, his kids will have a normal life compared to the Jolie-Pitt children. I feel for them...

7:57 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

ci: all i have to say is...why the rush? It's all about stability for the children and what do these two have to show that their relationship is stable? Puppy Dog Pitt is still in the enamoured phase with Jolie because she gives him hot animal sex. Just ask the peeps in Africa. ;) xo

6:23 PM, December 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanna know why you people are taking sides. These two outrageously rich people don't give a damn about you and what you think. I laugh everytime that I read these comments for Team Aniston and Brangelina. LOL, what a trip

3:43 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

anonymous: It's the American way sweet cheeks. I don't think for a minute anyone who posted a comment here was ever under the impression that Brad and Angelina "give a damn" what our opinions are. That doesn't mean we still can't share them with each other. :P

4:24 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home