Tabloid Whore!

11.17.2005

THE VIDEO THAT MIGHT COST ANNA NICOLE SMITH MILLIONS.

The television show Extra has obtained exclusive video of Anna Nicole Smith and her husband J. Howard Marshall on Christmas morning 1992 that may end up screwing Anna Nicole royally in court. Anna Nicole has had an on going battle with Marshall's son Pierce Marshall for J. Howard's $474 million dollar fortune. After urging from Anna Nicole, "Go ahead, Howard, start talking. What you told me last night," Marshall recites a last will and testament on video. It went something like this: "I, Howard Marshall, being of disposing mind, express this, my last will and testament. I love you. I leave Anna Nicole the house (or what she calls The Ranch), the townhouse, her mercedes and everything else I have ever given her." There is no mention of leaving her his entire fortune. Extra obtained the video from Anna Nicole's aunt who lived in her guesthouse for two years.
Watch the video and read the full story at EXTRA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home