Tabloid Whore!

11.14.2005

NICK & JESSICA...STILL TOGETHER, HATERS!

I know, I know...I am probably one of that last living souls in gossipland that believe Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are not going to break up. Well, at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't, not to mention, I've never been one to follow the crowd. You can imagine my excitement when I had a poppa Joe Simpson sighting this past weekend. I was coming down an escalator and he was going up yapping on his cell phone. Very exciting. Anyway, the couple that everyone thinks is broken up decided to go see a movie together (Jarhead) near their home in Calabasas, CA on the weekend. Jessica is home from her trip to Africa and cutie Nick just had a birthday last Wednesday (me too!).
Source/Photo: People

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe they are going to stay together too! After watching Newlyweds, I HAVE to root for them! (Although Nick is too good for her....)

6:17 AM, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home