Tabloid Whore!

11.23.2005

LACHEY & SIMPSON OFFICIALLY OVER.


Well, the moment I have been fearing has come. I said I would not believe a Lachey/Simpson break-up until the official word came from them. Tonight, that happened. Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson have announced through their publicists Meredith O'Sullivan and Rob Shooter, that they have officially separated.

"After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways. This is the mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other. We hope that you respect our privacy during this difficult time."

One thing I found interesting was how similar their separation statement was to Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston's. You'd think their publicist would be a little more creative. Anyway, I'm totally bummed. I loved these two. I didn't want to follow the negativity bandwagon of the media and other bloggers and trash this couple at any opportunity when they were denying problems. It's sad what they went through in the media. They build em up just to tear them down, y'know? I know the media isn't completely to blame for their split, but you have to wonder how much the fame & pressure changed these two. So sad. Oh well, I will always have my Newlyweds DVD to look back on the good times. Jessica better not end up with that disgusting Johnny Knoxville or greasy Bam Margera! Plus, now I'll have to make up my mind on whether I am wearing a Team Lachey or a Team Simpson shirt.


Source: E! Online

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm very sad for them too TW. I just love Nick. He's Yummy.

And I think Jessica is gorgeous.

Just goes to show what Hollywood does to people.

I'll wear my black veil and mourn with you...

7:47 AM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

This will be a sad Thanksgiving. I really didn't believe it was true either, until now.

:(

8:12 AM, November 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blame her father who has whored his daughters out at every opportunity. he has been the third wheel to that couple since day one. i only hope that nick's career gets the attention it deserves now that he will be without the talentless horse face.

11:59 PM, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home