Tabloid Whore!

11.01.2005

JESSICA AND THERAPY.

Teen People will feature Jessica & Ashlee Simpson on their December/January cover, hitting newstands Friday. Both women talked about the difficult challenges of the past year and Jessica admits to seeing a therapist over the constant rumors about her and Nick's marriage. "Yes I have," "I respect knowledge of the psyche." She says the pressure of having all eyes on her is sometimes too much. "It gets to the point where it's so frustrating that you just want to get away. I almost flipped my Range Rover trying to get away from the paparazzi last week, and it made me so heated."
No matter what you may have read, it sounds like Jessica still wants things to work out for her and her husband, "Hopefully mine and Nick's story will continue for the rest of our lives, like what we vowed, through sickness and in health." As much as I like her, I hope she also talked to the therapist about the boozing, taking off the wedding ring and hanging out with too many dirty boys that aren't here husband! Jessica also adds that if she wasn't an entertainer, she would be a therapist. PEOPLE.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home