Tabloid Whore!

11.29.2005

JACKSON STUNNER: ROWE CLAIMS JACKSON NOT THE BIO FATHER

Paris (left) & Prince Michael I (right)
oooh! So, on Thanksgiving, me and my lovely mom were reading and chatting about the latest issue of The National Enquirer. Inside it had pictures of Michael Jackson's kids Prince and Paris. While discussing MJ's new fancy life in Bahrain I said to my mom, "mamma, there is nooo way those kids are naturally his. I don't care how light his skin is now, he was once very dark and those kids do not look like they have any black in them at all. Yah, the children's biological mother Debbie Rowe is white and blonde, but she ain't that powerful that none of his features show on the children. IMPOSSIBLE." So, you can imagine my delight when this story broke about Debbie Rowe claiming that indeed, none of Michael's children are biologically his and that she was artificially inseminated. It's no shocker that she was inseminated, but before I started seeing pictures of the kids without their veils, I assumed she was shot up with Jackson. This is the first time Rowe has ever spoke to the contrary. She told the Irish newspaper The Sunday World, "Michael knows the truth - that he is not the natural father of Prince Michael Jr and Paris. He has to come clean. I have no information whatsoever about the identity of the semen donor for either child as such (semen) was obtained anonymously from a semen bank under an agreement of confidentiality."
Rowe gave no word on the identity of Blanket's (aka Prince Michael II..the baby he tossed around out the window) bio mother or father. How I wish good 'ol Debbie would write a book. The very fact that she hasn't found a way around confidentiality agreements and done so by now makes me believe her even more.

Dear Lisa, I still don't understand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaargh...lisa marie was just trying to help!!! This will haunt me to my dying day.

10:53 PM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home