Tabloid Whore!

11.02.2005

HOLLA! KEVIN FEDERLINE'S "MUSIC" LEAKED!

Oh man. A samplin' of Kevin Federline's music has leaked to the internet. I'm not really feeling it, I'm not really digging it. I don't blame Britney for laughing at him. The song "Y'all Ain't Ready" just sounds like another white boy trying to be a rapper. He raps about the papparazzi or as he calls them "Pavarotti's," and has lines like "you can still call me daddy." Oh dear, I am really soooo "not ready" for this. Oh it's bad (and I try to give everyone a chance).
Find out more info and download the mp3 sample of K-Feds rapping at the awesome music blog Stereogum. Tell me your thoughts....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAD AND SAD.

1:56 PM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best debut single I've heard since the days of Weird Al Yankovic. And for all you K-Fed haters, I just have one thing to say...Y'All Aint Ready.

2:14 PM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is stupid.

2:18 PM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was sexy...I mean that part where he goes, "Y'all ain't ready...Yeah Big Daddy"just screams class. I mean his just such a great guy...first of all he helps Brit work out during her pregnancy by making her walk while he takes the golf cart...ahhhh he is so sweet.

1:11 AM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home