Tabloid Whore!

11.29.2005

DID JESSICA DUMP NICK IN AN EMAIL?

The Insider is reporting that in US Weekly's upcoming issue they will claim that it was Jessica that finally pulled the plug on her marriage to Nick Lachey and that she did so in an email:
"Sources tell US that Jessica sent Nick an e-mail on November 23 about her plans to go public with the news that their union was coming to an end. "She had had enough of the marriage and the fighting," the magazine quotes a source as saying. "She just wanted it to be over."
Another source close to Nick tells US that he was blindsided. "He feels like he was sucker-punched. He wasn't even expecting it. He was devastated."
US also reports that Jessica is staying at her parents' home in Encino, CA, while Nick continues to reside at the couple's Calabasas, CA home. According to the magazine, a source close to Jessica said that "she felt he didn't want to be in the marriage, and she was tired of being in a fake marriage."
OK. I don't believe this for a second. If it is true, how horrible to do it in an email??? Just from the rumors that were floating around right before the announcement, I think Nick was the one who said enough's enough. I think that Pappa Joe Simpson is trying to cover Jessica's ass and make nice-nice with US Weekly after he made that exclusive deal with OK! magazine and pissed everyone off. How ironic it is that suddenly US Weekly gets the official separation announcement from Nick and Jessica instead of OK! and now, the magazine is making Jessica look like she was the honest one who didn't want to lie anymore. Forget the fact that Pappa Simpson was on Larry King Live 2 weeks ago and again completely lied his ass off to Ryan Seacrest that Nick and Jessica's marriage was fine (can you tell, I'm now entering my anger phase about this whole situation?) If only I knew back then what I know now, I would have kicked Pappa Joe's ass when I ran into him a couple weeks ago. Anyway, the way this is coming out, i'm thinking it might help Nick in the long run...an email? That is cold. Well, I'm starting to believe that all their troubles started when the Jessica/Johnny Knoxville affair stories came out. I didn't want to believe it, but yes, I heard dirty, dirty, stories. So dirty, I cannot even repeat them on the slight chance that they are false. Anyway, they better not start trying to make Nick look bad or all hell's gonna break lose in TabloidWhoreland! And yes, I do plan on watching Nick's new WB TV show when and if it ever airs.
Source: The Insider
Photo: US Weekly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home