Tabloid Whore!

10.20.2005

YEP. SOUNDS LIKE HE CHEATED.

It has not been officially confirmed, but by the way One Tree Hill's Sophia Bush is talking, it certainly sounds like her husband of 5 months Chad Michael Murray cheated on her. Sophia, being the tough, cool chick she is, dumped his ass when she found out (right on sister!). She tells PEOPLE, "I'm a big girl. I'm a strong girl, It's not that I don't respect other women in my position, but there are things I won't forgive. I have too much going on in my life to focus on." Uh huh. Sounds like he cheated. What as ass. Sophia isn't letting the split affect her on- screen relationship (ie shooting romantic scenes) with Murray though. "My job is my job, and my personal life is my personal life, and I keep them separate," she tells PEOPLE. "It's my job. It's not always easy, but it's my work – it's what I love and take pride in, and I won't let that slack because of personal circumstances." Sophia is gorgeous and awesome and will find a better man (and hotter!) than Murray in no time. PEOPLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home