Tabloid Whore!

10.04.2005

YAY! IT'S NEW MUSIC TUESDAY!













I love days like this! So much fun new stuff! I can't wait to run out during my lunch hour and get a whole stack of new cd's. Oh the rushhh!

Will Liz Phair be able to out-do the brilliance that was H.W.C. off her last CD? We'll find out today when her latest CD "Somebodies Miracle" is released. ON SALE $7.98 at TARGET!

Has it really been 6 years since Fiona Apple put out a new CD? Unless you were one of the lucky folks that downloaded a rough cut leak of her new release Extraordinary Machine several months ago, the wait is over, Fiona is back!

I'll admit, with the exception of "Take Me Out" and "Auf Acshe," it took me a several listens to embrace the last Franz Ferdinand CD. That's not the case this time with their new release "You Could Have It So Much Better." MTV.com leaked it last week and it's outstanding on first listen. ON SALE $9.98 at TARGET!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TW,

Don't you have some sort of ipod by now??

If not, maybe some kind of xmas present??? :)

9:23 AM, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Target HAS to know you by name by now....you are there every tuesday getting your stacks of cd's. Did Liz Phair have that very disgusting song a few years ago???? :) I'm getting my Fiona Apple today.

6:42 AM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

I seem to recall that being a particular someone's favorite song, not to mention claiming it as their "theme song." How quickly one forgets!

10:28 AM, October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home