Tabloid Whore!

10.24.2005

SHIT! CLOONEY'S BRAIN WAS BOUNCING!

Oh that poor George Clooney. He is such a cutie pie and I loved him so on ER. Who knew that underneath those dashing looks and handsome smile, for the past year Clooney was a man dealing with unimaginable physical pain. He has described the last 12 months as the worst year he has ever had. Little known fact until now, Clooney had suffered a brain injury while filming the forthcoming movie Syriana which resulted in such horrific pain that he considered suicide just to escape it. He says, "There was this scene where I was taped to the chair and getting beaten up. The chair was kicked over and I hit my head. "I tore my dura, which is the wrap around my spine that holds in the spinal fluid. But it's not my back; it's my brain. I basically bruised my brain. "It's bouncing around my head because it's not supported by the spinal fluid." Holy Moly! After the accident, he battled excruciating headaches and serious memory loss. Doctors initially struggled to identify the problem, but a neurologist eventually discovered the severity of his injuries and Clooney immediately underwent a series of operations to banish his headaches. "Before the surgery it was the most unbearable pain I've ever been through, literally where you'd go, 'Well, you'll have to kill yourself at some point, you can't live like this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home