Tabloid Whore!

10.14.2005

PARIS BEGS FOR NICOLE BACK & ALSO GETS PAID OFF BY THE LATSIS FAMILY.

More whore Hilton news. I know, I know, you are just about as excited as I am zzzz... Female First is claiming that Paris has sent Nicole Richie a note of apology in an effort to mend their rift. Apparently, Paris' friends have been telling her she is being petty and just wanted to put an end to the nonsense. Or, maybe it's because Paris seems to be losing friends by the minute. If I were Nicole, I would stay away from that biatch. Things started getting a whole lot better for you and your career once you dumped that skanky broad!
Speaking of dumping Paris, I also heard this morning during ":60 seconds of sleaze" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show that Paris Latsis' parents paid off Paris Hilton to end their engagement. She allegedly got $10 million dollars ($5 mill in cash and $5 mill in jewelry) and the Latsis' allowed her to publicly claim that she called off the engagement on the terms that she did not say anything bad about their son. Once a whore, always a whore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home