Tabloid Whore!

10.05.2005

NICK AND JESSICA SPLIT: IS IT TRUE THIS TIME?

UPDATE: FOR OFFICIAL NICK & JESSICA SEPARATION STATEMENT 11/24/05 , GO TO TABLOID WHORE! MAIN PAGE CLICK HERE (S0 SAD!)

US Weekly & Star Magazine are both reporting it's officially over. I still want to be in denial and I really tried not to fuel the rumors, but it's getting harder and harder. US Mag says it's because of the wild ways of Jess while Star Mag says it's because Nick made out with nineteen-year-old Danielle Calo for two hours at the Embassy Suites in Columbus, Ohio, Sept. 9. They interviewed this chick and gave her a lie detector test, which she is said to have passed. I saw a picture of the girl on Good Day L.A. this morning and she ain't even cute. She claims to have made out with Nick and then stopped (even though it could have gone further) because she felt guilty that he was cheating on Jessica. Hmm...oh yah! I forgot! I made out with Nick too and also need a new pair of jeans, so can I have some money for my story too, Star? Aghh who knows what the truth is, nothing will be for certain until it is confirmed by their camps. Who knows, maybe the mags are just pissed because Jessica's Pop sold her soul (and future exclusive interviews) to OK! Magazine. Will post confirmations, denials, etc. as they progress......arghhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home