Tabloid Whore!

10.07.2005

MAN OF THE YEAR???

Is GQ Magazine going to make Jennifer Aniston their "Man of The Year?" Well, according to her hairstylist Chris McMillan, the answer is "yes." Lloyd Grove's "Lowdown" column reports that a Life & Style Weekly spy overheard McMillan gossiping about Aniston, "Did you hear Jen's going to get GQ's Man of the Year Award? Maybe it's for handling things with Brad like a man," as he worked on Denise Richards hair in his Los Angeles salon. When "Lowdown" called McMillan for confirmation, he denied the whole thing. "I gotta say, it's insane," he said. "I haven't seen Denise Richards in forever. She was pregnant the last time I saw her!" So, the ever sneaky Lowdown decided to confirm with Richards' publicist if McMillan did, in fact, cut her hair on Saturday (which he did). Contacted again for comment, McMillan responded, "I apologize. I can't divulge my clients' personal business." Uh huh. Hairstylists know ALL. But, I wouldn't say Jen handled her break up like a man. Brad handled the break-up like a man, Jen handled the break-up like a classy woman. Congratulations, Jen!
SEE JEN'S GQ COVER

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH, enough of her already.

1:57 PM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

egh, I know. It's a slow day.

2:01 PM, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home