Tabloid Whore!

10.11.2005

BRING THIS ONE HOME TO MAMMA, SILVER!

Ewwww. Contactmusic.com has a story about Brian Austin Green (but I will always refer to him as 90210's knucklehead David Silver) and his new girlfriend "actress" Megan Fox's crazy sex life. First off, David Silver, who is now 32 years old, is dating a 19 year old. I guess he had to go for the ego boost after losing the gorgeous Vanessa Marcil. It looks as if he's really landed himself a brainiac this time around! Here's a quote that appeared in Contact Music from the lovely lady:
"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I'd rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. Apparently he doesn't mind." And Fox admits that Green isn't the only man to have benefited from her love of love making, explaining, "One night, an ex and I bought this huge bed sheet at Wal-Mart and snuck onto a closed beach. "We covered ourselves in acrylic paint, rolled around and made a painting on the sheet. There were footprints here, my a*s cheeks there, one part that looked like angel wings. It was amazing." But, though she's great in the bedroom, Fox confesses she's useless everywhere else: "I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take then off. I forget to flush the toilet."
So, David Silver goes from virginal Donna Martin, to gorgeous Vanessa Marcil and finally to a hoochie mamma that leaves her shit sitting in the toilet. Be proud Silver! Be proud! CONTACT MUSIC.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home