Tabloid Whore!

9.15.2005

STILL A CRAZY BITCH

Oh dear. That Naomi Campbell...is she ever going to get her act together? Surprise, surprise, she has been accused of attacking someone again and going off on her Tyson style. London's The Daily Mirror is reporting that Naomi's friend for the past 12 years Italian actress Yvonne Scio, 36, "was branded a whore during the blazing row with her former close friend, which left her needing hospital treatment for cuts to her face and lip. Yvonne said: "Naomi flung terrible insults at me. She said I was a whore, a third-rate Italian actress. She became wild with fury and lost control. "First she shoved me against a wall, then she tried to grab my face and finally she let rip with two or three violent punches in my face. "My lip was cut and I was absolutely petrified. I couldn't even cry because I was in such pain. "I was absolutely stunned. She was like Mike Tyson."

We all know that darling Naomi is no stranger to abuse complaints, last November her former personal assistant Amie Castaldo claimed that she hit and head butted her . That Naomi is such a psycho bitch and I would love to be a fly on the wall of her world. I just don't understand how she keeps getting away with beating the crap out of people in her entourage over and over again. If it was a famous man and he was constantly accused of punching and throwing phones at people as much as Naomi is, he would sooo be behind bars right now. I guess her reported anger management classes are not working and I have a hard time believing that she is off the coke.

Damn, she is one drugged out crazy ass bitch. Allegedly. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home