Tabloid Whore!

9.22.2005

PRAYER, SCHMAYER!


Oh how I love my girl Anne Heche. Ok, so she may have been a little crazy at one point in her life, but she is a fab actress, let alone person. Heche recently posted a message to fans on her website (thanks to the fab CI for the scoop) regarding her religious mother Nancy's claims that "prayer" was the reason for Anne's breakup with Ellen DeGeneres and why Anne went back to the boys. Apparently, Anne's mom has been using Anne's name to promote this at "Ex-Gay" events. What in the world??? Anyway, Anne is just disgusted with her mother and has no contact with her. Anne felt the need to speak out and told her fans the following:

"Ellen and I had a three and a half year relationship that ended sadly, not because we were both women, but because we both wanted different things for our lives. This NONSENSE about my mother praying for me is really making me angry. My mother never approved of my relationship with Ellen. Her hatred for our relationship is one of the many things that ultimately led to my breaking off all communication with her. (My mother, that is, not Ellen.) The "Ex-gay" events that are going on right now make me sick. The fact that my mother is using my name to promote this movement makes me even sicker. I could not disagree more adamantly with what she and her group of unloving, unaccepting, Bible preaching hate mongers are doing. I do not believe that homosexuality is something that should be brainwashed out of someone. I do not believe that homosexuality should be anything but celebrated if that is the thing that makes an individual feel good about their life. I believe, as I have always said, that people should love who they want to love. And for anyone who ever thought that Ellen and I broke it off because of sexuality, you couldn't be more mistaken. And for anyone who thought my mother's prayers had anything to do with me marrying a man, forget it. I can safely say that my mother has nothing to do with any decision I make. It has always disturbed me the way religion can twist something to make people feel badly about themselves. Isn't a loving heart an accepting, caring heart? Certainly my mother has never been "loving." But that's just my humble opinion."
Ahh Anne, will ya just get rid of that Coley fellow and marry me? ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT! How can you pick her over me?

9:17 PM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home