Tabloid Whore!

9.27.2005

OH NO! CHAD AND SOPHIA DIVORCING!!!


Aaaargh! I'm sooooo mad! One of the most beautiful looking couples to ever walk the planet are getting a divorce after only 5 months of marriage. One Tree Hill co-star's Chad Michael Murray (Lucas) and Sophia Bush (Brooke) have called it quits. They married this past April in Santa Monica.

"This is a difficult and unfortunate situation," Bush said in a statement. "I am glad this is being resolved sooner rather than later." Murray issued a statement of his own, saying: "I am saddened to announce that Sophia and I are separating. This is a very difficult time for me."

This is a very difficult time for me too Chad. I mean, what is going to happen on One Tree Hill between Brooke and Lucas now? Last season's cliffhanger left us with Lucas finally confessing his love to Brooke and she finally dumped the creepy Felix guy! I love those two together and now this potentially could mess up a good storyline! We don't want Lucas back with Peyton or lesbian Anna...we want Brooke!

Damn you Chad...This is what happens when you are caught by photographers leaving a strip club so soon after your marriage, but I didn't want to believe you were doing anything bad to my girl Sophia. But I heard the rumors, yes, we all heard the rumors Chad. Jerk! CNN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave Chad Alone, he didnt want to hurt her but he just did, sorry, everyone just has to deal wit it, to bad

5:42 AM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home