Tabloid Whore!

9.29.2005

LAWSUIT.

Jamie & Danny in happier times.

Danny Bonaduce aint taking no shit. The Breaking Bonaduce star filed a lawsuit Wednesday against his former Los Angeles radio partner Jamie White for allegedly slandering him on the air while he was in rehab last May. According to the Los Angeles Superior Court complaint, Bonaduce alleges White made "numerous false and defamatory statements" about him during his stay in a residential drug-treatment center. He quotes her as telling listeners: "I've been so patient about all of this crap, you know. I've been so freaking patient about and I've dealt with it, and I've dealt with [Bonaduce] being higher than a kite on this show." Bonaduce maintains that he "never was under the influence of alcohol or drugs while performing his broadcasting duties for the station." Even though Jamie is annoying as hell and I stopped listening to her show months ago for Seacrest, I have a feeling she was telling the truth. E!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you listen to seacrest?! Man, I am starting to believe Bonaduce's side.

7:08 PM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home